The SJL Group is the result of the merger of two of the main Spanish International Transport companies: Transportes Internacionales San José S.A, created in 1948, Transportes López S.A, created in 1949. SJL aspires to become the essential link, for all goods, between Europe and Africa, over the whole of Moroccan territory.
This vision has led the group’s leaders and shareholders to develop and adapt the organizational and operational devices, in phase with the latest advances in the management and technology sector.
- Deliver environmentally responsible customer services.
- Provide employees with an attractive work environment.
- Maintain high ethical standards.
- Boost continuous improvement.
- freight security
- Our highly efficient customs agency.
- Liquidation and compliance service.
- We guarantee total security.
Our core values permanently guide our actions, and consolidate our relationships with all our partners, to achieve together the best performance in the logistics value chain as a whole.